My Portfolio

           Welcome to Visual Techthink . LK


A well enthusiastic and energetic explorer who is dreaming to be a space scientist,intrested in Arduino,web designing and video editing


⭕I am Navindu Jayawardane.I share everything I learn with you, especially Arduino, programming languages, 3D modeling Arduino IoT Things. our Discussions about innovations are most likely to be made live through you We will continue to stay with you in Arduino, Programming to answer any questions we may have in Sri Lanka. If you think our video is important, stay tuned stay with Visual Thinker .lk ⭕ 🔰GET IN TOUCH navindujayawardane@gmail.com 🔷FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL Get updates or reach out to Get updates on our Social Media Profiles! 🔶Our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/Navindu-Arduino-105142824952413 ☣☢✔🔸🔺🔹🔷🔻🔺-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------☣☢✔🔸🔺🔹🔷🔻🔺 ⠀ 𝗛𝗼𝘀𝘁 - Navindu Jayawardane ©2021Navindu Jayawardane (𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗥𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱) special thank my Family members and and my friends


1 Comments

Oldest